Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Heads and Sketches


The boy on the bottom right is my little brother, Timothy whom we usually call Timmy (like Timmy Turner from Fairly Odd Parents haha). Anyways I feel I definitely captured Timmy's Ethiopianess. The man on the top right is based on animator Dave Filoni who is the director of the TV series, Star Wars: The Clone Wars

 Me and my family recently went to visit our cousins. Here I did a quick sketch in pen of one my cousins, Bethel while she was doing her homework as we were getting ready to leave their house which is why I wasn't able to quite finish this.

This is another sketch of my little brother Timmy on the computer.

And finally this is a sketch of my second oldest brother, Nahum playing on our cousin, Mickey's ipod. I realize there are some anatomical problems with his torso and legs, sorry Nahum : ) But I'll keep improving with more practise.

No comments:

Post a Comment