Monday, June 3, 2013

Doodles, Haile Selassie wannabe and Bro's


Just some sketches from my sketchbook. The man on the farthest right was some random guy from Orsone Welles' famous film, Citizen Kane (1941). I had to pause the film at one point and when I saw him I decided to sketch him as I thought the shape of his head was interesting lol.


Emperor Haile Selassie was the king of Ethiopia from 1930 to 1974. He was extremely well known and is an important figure, not just for Ethiopia but for African history in general. Anyway's, I was looking around the internet of his photos and really loved his royal uniforms so much that I decided to sketch myself in one of his uniforms. The face on the top right was inspired by him, without his epic beard.

 Not easy to draw as my bro kept moving. But eventually he kept still, sort of :)

These caricatures are based off my two little brothers. That particular day though they were both a bit grumpy and didn't want me drawing them. So they either kept moving purposely or tried to run away while I kept following them :D

No comments:

Post a Comment